ASPIT specializes in searching for micro-leaks (10−9 l.mbar/s), primarily using helium testing and mass spectrometer techniques (looking for hydrogen).
- Copper/Stainless, 40CD4/20CD4
- Refractory material: Vanadium/Molybdenum
- We can handle a wide range of penetration thicknesses, from 0.01 to 20 mm
- The penetration depth / bead width ratio is very high (>10). The component does not suffer any deformation
- Sub-assemblies containing electrical assemblies can be welded without damage
- Neodymium YAG laser with a power of 17 kW allowing penetration from 0.01 to 2.5 mm